The thrill of smells.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
You know, I have a greater sense of hearing than the local bat that lives next door. I get goosebumps if I touch something that has a weird feel to it. And, I can taste the difference between block Philadelphia cream cheese and spreadable Philadelphia cream cheese. Now, with three emboldend senses, the other two got a bit short changed.
For instance, my sight isn't the greatest. But the biggest thing is my smell. Right now, where I'm typing, I'm about 13 ft. is the kitchen. In the kitchen, Mac & Cheese is baking and burgers are being made. I can't smell hardly anything. It's a bit disappointing, let me tell you. Now, if I was to get up and walk into the kitchen (13 ft. away), I would bet a better smell of things going on.
I've decided that that's the reason that I'm such a big person for smell. I love candles, flowers, baked goods; they're just fabulous. Smells of the outside or the water just make me smile.
My favorite smells are:
Roses
Brownies
Coffee
Candle smoke
When you walk outside after it rains
And freshly washed babies. :D

What are your favorite smells?

1 comments:

Bethany A. Cavanaugh said...

Coffee and old books are my favorite smells.