Goins on

Monday, January 3, 2011
So, whaddya say? Anybody ready for a non-movie post? I don't know about you, but I am. Sooo, what shall I talk about? Oh yes, the infamous two things that restarted today. Uno is school-blah. Zwei, yes that's two in German, is CHOIR!!!!
Yeah, school was pretty much just the same as ever. My English teacher was a little toooooo perky for me. My Geom. teacher was a little toooooo monotone....for me. And, since at the time I'm writing this, I have not watched Chem. yet, I can't remark as to how Mr. Harmon is doing. Usually, he's got just the right amount of pep and tone in him. :)
Of course, the thing everybody really wants to hear about is CHOIR! Oh, it's not fair that we have to be off of choir over Christmas. I need to see my friends. It's a must. It's a necesity. So, coming back today was a great reunion. We played soccer which I have not played in AGES; it was so fun, even when I got hit in the head with the ball. But, I've learned to accept that as the norm. Whenever I play soccer with choir people, I either get run over or I get hit with the ball. :) It's now my legacy. Hahahahaha
Oh, side note. I dislike taking down Christmas decorations. It's like coming home from a trip. You want to put it up and you want to leave for your destination. However, when there's nothing fun at the other end, no one seems to get motivated. Just a side note.
Ooooh, and another side note is that a good friend of mine gave me some animal SillyBandz! :)

"I've recently aquired 5,000 fish."--Guys and Dolls

0 comments: