Hmm, just feel like writing a blog post today. I don't got much of interest to inform all of you, yet I felt like putting fingers to keys and give you a brief post on whatever happens to enter my head. There is no need to continue reading if you'd like to get something productive done.
Well, currently, my teeth are in pain. I've been using some whitening strips, ssh ;) , and they've made my bottom teeth a bit sensitive so I'm struggling a bit to bite into things. Ah well, such is how it must be.
We like to watch TV shows occasionally, and right now we're in the middle of The West Wing, season 3. WW is a show about what happens in the WW of the White House. Now for me, the person who wishes politics did not exist, I did not expect to enjoy it. However, I am enjoying it immensely. We had S1 and S2 in the house, but no one owns S3 so we've been resorting to Netflix to provide us with disks.
Speaking of Netflix, I could talk about that for a bit. Isn't Netflix great? I love how they have pretty much everything and also instant view. We've been trying to get Netflix to stream to our TV ever since we got all our new stuff. It's been quite a hassel, but it has finally begun to work thanks to the great effort of our dear brother Justin. Praise Be!
Well, that's about all that's entered my head so I'll end this odd, discombobulated post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment