Okay, this subject must be breached at some point. So, why not now? That's what I say. Okay, I'm going to give a list of Princess and Princes and then discuss them.
Princesses come first, as they always should :D
Snow White: She gets points for being "the one that started it all." I watched this movie just last night and thought, for having a squeaky mouse voice, that she acted her age. There was only one exception, and I found it pretty funny. She knocks on the dwarves cottage and when there's no answer, she looks in the windo. "Oh, it's dark in here," she said. Then, she proceeds to open the door and go in.
Belle: She was my favorite princess forever. It might have something to do with the fact that she's the prettiest and also has the best dress. Now, my favoritism has shifted, but she still has a soft place in my heart.
Cinderella: She's one of the greatest for having a great personality in my opinion. She's caring, helpful, obedient, but still has a sense of humor. "Should we interrupt the music lesson?"
Jasmine: I've never cared much for this princess. She always came across as stubborn and a bit snooty. The opinion might have been influenced as a small child, when I disliked that she had a cut off shirt. :)
Tianna: She's come on the scene fairly recently. Plus, I've only watched the movie once, so I shall refrain from commenting on her. However, I like her dress a lot. :D
Pocahontas: She's one that always seems to be forgotten. However, she is a princess in her own right unlike most of the other famous ones like Cinderella. I think more should remember her as she's got a sweet, sad story.
Ariel: Unfortunately, she's on the level with Jasmine as not one of my favorites. She's too rebellious and sulky but, she's got great hair! hahaha
Auroa: Ah, now we've come to my favorite. With one of my favorites Disney movies to sponser her, the best prince (look below), and having some of the best music, Sleeping Beauty is my favorite!
Now for the heroic and handsome Princes:
The Prince: He's gets barely any screen time so there's little to say. However, I do find it funny how he scares Snow White at the very beginning when he bursts in on her song.
The Beast a.k.a. Prince Adam: He has some anger issues but I think that comes from the beast part of him. Plus, he becomes a better person at the end and that's what really matters.
Prince Charming: So dashing. Such charm. All I'm gonna say.
Aladdin: He gets the Genie into the picture so I like him for that. ;)
Prince Naveen: Again, I can't say much for him, but his character in Disney World was very chivalrous. :D
John Smith: He's funny! I just really enjoy how he acts and what he does.
Erick: This guy, I believe, is too dramatic and a bit wishy-washy.
Prince Phillip: And the best for last, he comes in as the best male character in all the Disney movies. I mean, come on, he's willing to fight a dragon to reach his lady fair. :)
Thus is my opinion on the beautiful princess and their charming princes. Tell me your opinion, and if you agree with me. Also, list your favorite and least favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sleeping beauty is my favorite too! I also disliked Ariel and Jasmine because their belly's showed.
Post a Comment