Thor

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Thor! The God of Thunder and Lightening! The God who has mastered the art of the hammer!!!!! The God who has an amazingly cool cape! The God that's played by Chris Hemsworth! Yeah, that's all I need to say.
This movie has gotten so much hype and such good reviews that I wanted to see it. The previews looked good too! So, with Kathryn and three other friends, we set out to the movie theatre for the first showing yesterday. Movie threatres are not very crowded at 12:15 on a Tuesday when most schools are still in session. :)
I enjoyed the movie. I thought the special effects were cool! I thought the acting was well done. Oh, and almost forgot that I jumped about 2 feet in the air both times she hit him with the car! I didn't find it the best movie of the year by a long shot, but I did enjoy myself. And, that's what I look for in a movie. It doesn't matter how amazingly the movie was done, if I didn't have an enjoyable time watching it, it was muy MAL! That's 'very bad' for you non-Spanish majors out there. ;)
After the movie, Kathryn and two of the friends, came back to our house to get "sustenance" as Thor put it in the movie. For some odd reason, I was starving! So, I polished off 2 sandwhiches, a helping of chips, 2 and a half cookies (big ones), and 2 glasses of water. I guess the M&Ms I had during the movie didn't sate my hunger. :)

"We drank. We fought. He made his ancestors proud!" --Thor

0 comments: