When I heard that Tron: Legacy was coming out, I got online and checked Netflix to have the original Tron come. However, it was listed as "long wait." "This is not gonna work." (Star Wars: A New Hope) So, I checked the library for it. It was there, so I requested it. I was place 26. Whew! We wanted to watch the movie in theatres, and we did. And our minds were blown...or at least mine was.
Just the other day, I discovered that Tron was in at the library. Hurray! So, I got it and it's been in the house waiting for the perfect night to watch it. Tonight was the night, (since it was due tomorrow).
My opinion? It was great! For some reason, I just really, really enjoyed it. I thought the special effects were cool, yes, really. And I thought it was just, I don't know, I really couldn't put my finger on it. I guess, I just really loved seeing all the old conncections from the Legacy to the old one. Yep, it was good, and, my family liked it too, even Dad, who didn't want to watch it to begin with. Definitely worth the 26 spaces. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment