People are often surprised when I say something about planning stuff. I'm not the big planner of the family, but I still like to know what's going to happen. This might have stemmed from the numerous times of being left in the dark as to the goings on in the house. I will always remember one time at around 5 pm when Kathryn came into our room. (Back when we shared a room *shudder* hahahaha) She asked me why I wasn't ready. "Uh, for what?" I asked. She answered, "We're going to dinner." So, yeah, basically I scrambled to jam a comb through my hair and pull on my shoes. I am convinced that that instance scarred me for life. I really like to have a plan for something. If the plans get changed, I don't care much, but I'd like to know how it was supposed to be.
Now, after all of that, I'm often very spontaneous. I'm the kind of person that says, "Mom, let's go out right now and do..." whatever it happens to be. Sometimes, I wish that conformed to other people, but, I've learned that's just not how it works. Oh well.
So, are you a spontaneous or a planner kind of person?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's hilarious, I'm exactly what you described. It must a youngest kid thing.
I am completely spontaneous! Kathryn can vouch for that! :)
Post a Comment