Friends

Monday, December 20, 2010
Wow! We had a Christmas Party at our house today, and it was just great! Tacos, queso, chips, pop and TONS of dessert. I mean, a better party? .....no. HAHAHHAA! But really, the reason why it was so great was NOT that I got my pencil back (no questions, please). It was not because we had M&Ms and pickles and olives (Kelly party staples). And it wasn't because we had Barq's Root Beer (an absolute MUST). No, the reason why it was so great was because of the great friends that came.
It's amazing how much fun can be had with simply talking and playing regular games. I had so much fun today, and I hope it turns into something annual. I mean, wow! It was great! I love my friends!

"A party is a party. But a Christmas party, ahhhh!" --Emma (Gwenyth Paltrow version)

0 comments: