Christ-mah-has of 2010

Friday, December 31, 2010
*banging on every door he passes * "Santa Clause been here. Santa Clause been here. Santa Clause been here!" - Your, Mine, and Ours (old version)

Yes, Santa came nice and bright and shiny early for us. Our stockings were bursting and I was so happy to recieve probably the thing I wanted most (not quite accurate) a new hairbrush. THANK YOU SANTA!!! ;) I also had great reason to offer thanks to the big man because he nicely stuffed the whole toe of my stocking with Lindor Truffles. Oh MAN, those are sooooo good!
It was time to go pick up my brother, Ryan, and his wife, Noelle. Dad was driving, and I rode along as usual. We were supposed to pick them up at the Shell station. Now for those of you who do not know this, right across from this particular gas station was another Shell. Dad and I went to Shell #1 and waited for about 10 minutes. I then decided to inform Dad that last year (when Justin, my other brother, had picked up Ryan and Noelle ) we had gone to the wrong station. And, to make matters worse, I was sure we were at the wrong station. Dad did not believe me. So, we kept waiting for another 5 minutes when I told Dad that we were definitely at the wrong station.
To satisfy me he decided to drive over when Ryan called him. The gyst of what he said was, "Where are you?" Yes, I was right. They were at Shell #2. And after loading their bags into our van and giving hello hugs all around, we drove for home.
Back at the house, crepes were being made and baked oatmeal was baking. :) YUM! Breakfast was amazing and we were so stuffed it took a very long time to get to presents.
And that's when it happened. Hahaha, yes. The annual question, "Where do we put the video camera this year?" It was harder than usual to decide after moving it to about 4 different locations. We eventually decided to have it exactly where it was last year. :)
Christmas was great! My presents were great! Everyone else's present were great! Dinner (beef wellington) was great!
And with my new hairbrush, I got a Digital Camera! Hope your Christmas was as enjoyable!

0 comments: