As I was making toast for myself this morning, I decided to write a blog post.
Today, Mom and I are driving down to HBU so I can speak with an adviser about my degree. You see, HBU is changing their degree plans over the summer and guess what they're introducing? A creative writing major! I couldn't be happier. It'll will be so nice to just be able to focus down into that specifically and also be able to tell people I'm a creative writing major instead of an English major. English majors are just asked. "Oh, so you want to teach?"
I'm going to repaint my room. I've selected green and found two really light, pretty greens that I like. I'm going to paint some drywall and put it in my room to see how the colors work with everything. Then I shall decide. Also trying to figure out what else I want to do in my room. I know a few things: where I want to put certain books, some things I want to put away, but the biggest problem is what I want most in my room. I want pictures, both prints as well as photographs. I want an area where I can just tack up photo upon photo of my friends and I. And, I'm at a loss how to do that. Maybe I should go search Pintrest for some ideas. ;)
Oh, and I wanted to share a verse with you that I read in my morning quiet-time; it really stuck out at me. Psalm 72: 18--"Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things." That's a pretty amazing verse when you consider it. Everything the Lord does is wondrous. The 75th person He healed was no more miraculous than the 1st. He is wondrous and everything He does is wondrous. :)
By the way, to explain the quote on the side, I had a quote from Kate and Leopold about toast that I wanted to post, but it's way too long and there's a word that I don't want to include on this blog. Haha! So, while scrolling through the quote section on IMDb for the movie, I found this one. It was just too funny not to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment