It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

Monday, April 22, 2013
Hola, everyone! I've been submersed in Spanish lately...actually, I'm usually submersed in Spanish so sometimes it just comes out. 
My world has been flipping itself around quite a bit, lately. Some changes are important, others are exciting, and one is just...well, sad. Very, very sad. Keep reading. :D

Change #1: My whole plan this semester has been to take the summer off from school, continue on at Lonestar in the fall, and transfer to HBU in the spring semester. About two weeks ago, the world flipped. ;) I had a meeting with a faculty member at HBU. It has now been so ordered by the Pope (a family nickname for Dad) that I have the ability to go to HBU in the fall semester. :D I am super excited and looking forward to a whole new experience of new teachers, new friends, and joining another Kelly kid tradition. 

Change #2: Tonight, I had an egg salad sandwich...and I liked it. What? You are not gasping in shock? Clearly you were not around for the 18 years of my life in which I heavily disliked egg salad. I think it all has to do with the amount of mayonnaise. I didn't put a lot in this time; I think it's kind of like milk in cereal. A little is actually good. Too much? Ick-wick!   

Change #3: A few days ago I was hit with a shocking reality that disturbed my mind almost as much as the time I found out Goofy is supposed to be a dog. Quite traumatic, I assure you. Well, this truth? Some of those call-in radio programs on the radio? Some of them are taped! Taped! They lied to me! Every night when Delilah says, "We're here with you tonight," it is a lie. She's not actually there. Another childhood fantasy dashed. 

Annnnyway, so that's what's been going on with me lately. Hope you all are doing stupendous! 

0 comments: