The Smell of Burned Bacon...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
The smell of burned bacon...
How horrid, how putrid, how nasty, how vile.

The windows are now open, don't worry. And I'm very glad for this dank weather that allows us to open the windows. I know other people don't like dampness in the air, but I do. It makes me feel cold and want to get under covers and read and write. I love this kind of weather.

But right now, I'm not exactly feeling cool and damp because I was just out doing unplanned manual labor. Haha! I'm not going to go into the details of said manual labor because I'm not sure how much is up for universal disclosure and how much would sound like complaining. Let it simply suffice to say that the labor was not anything meant for three women...more like six men.

Anyway, yeah, there's really nothing to write in this post. But I felt like I had to right down that little bacon ditty at the beginning. The reason why the bacon is burned is because we out doing the manual labor and were unavailable to remove the last pan of bacon. I've never seen bacon that crispy. Haha!

On the bright side of the day, Chester is once again back in our yard instead of roaming out in the world during a thunderstorm. Also, I've been reading for a good portion of the day; what I do most days now and I LOVE it! Also, my hair looks pretty good.

So, yep, that's about it. Tethered dog, good hair, good book, and burned bacon. Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!! The bacon is burnt!