Today

Friday, October 26, 2012
So much has happened today of worth that facebook was insuffient to write it all down. Well, this morning, everything started off really well with the drop in temperature. How can you go outside on a morning so brisk in a bad mood? Yes, it's easy; I know. But today, I was happy. :) I was wearing my pair of skinny jeans which I am unafraid to post about loving, my purple "converse," and a scarf. On top of that, I had an Upside Down Caramel Macciado (sp?) from Starbucks as I walked into class. In class, I got the highest test grade I've gotten in that class, and I was super ecstatic about it! :D
Now for the ride home. Oh, I must preface this story by letting you know one thing. Most of the road I traverse while going to and from school is all one lane....yeah, you know where this is going. Anyway, I asked to drive since I hadn't driven to school this morning. I turned onto this one road and had to slow way down because there was this silver truck totally putzing. Sighing, I slowed down and then Mom noticed that a gold van was in front of the silver truck and was the putzing culprit. We were in a 30 mph zone (where everybody goes *at least* 35 if not 40) and I was driving at 17 mph. I was really frustrated. Well, the truck took a quick chance and zoomed out illegally to pass the van. Mom made sure to tell me I was not going to be doing that. Haha! So, I had to wait. I nearly reached the point of ferocious road rage...ok, not really, but you get the idea. I mean, this is what they teach you in driving school to NOT do!
Something that perked me up after that was the knowledge that Mom had bought me two plain Panera bagels. Yummy! Yummy! Yes, that made me happy. Upon arriving home, I released my tension by putting Josh Groban on and making myself a bagel and cream cheese. Now, as I write this, I'm munching on my bagel with cream cheese, and You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) is playing in the background.
Happier and no longer frustrated with incompetent drivers as well as fed, I have math homework in my sights with some English research and chores.
Have a good day! :D

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."
--Kung Fun Panda

2 comments:

singerinkitchen said...

hahaha, nothing that a Panera bagel can't cure. :-)

Patience said...

:D