Pics of Philadelphia

Thursday, August 23, 2012
I know, I know. We've been home for more than a week and the pictures aren't up here, let ALONE up on facebook. So, I'm going to post a few up here to give myself some excuse on the others. ;) Enjoy!


The M-I-SS-I-SS-I-PP-I 

We had dinner at Cheddars which was fun 'cause 
we haven't been to one in quite awhile. 



Just one angle of the truly immense battlefield. 

The cutest baby in the whole world!!!! 


During our tour of Valley Forge and Washington's
Headquarters, I snapped this picture! :) 

On our last full day there, we drove to Lancaster and
a few other smaller towns around it. It was a lot of fun. 

I did a lot of editing on my book on the drive back. 


No pictures allowed inside, but it was just exquisite! 


I'll get the whole album up on facebook soon!. :)

1 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the photo preview!!