So, I just realized that the post I just wrote... I had already talked about Fiddler in another of my posts "Dos Plays." So, yeah.
"I feel sheepish."-- Aladdin
Of course, I could have deleted it, but I didn't feel like it. So, you guys just get two different takes on the same day. Haha! Well, don't worry, this post will be truly new.
Awhile back, I was realizing that all my friends who are seniors (of high school ;) would be leaving soon and I wanted to see them again. So, I set up a lunch date. My friend Caitlyn and I met at Chick-fil-A to catch up. We enjoyed scrumptious chicken, delicious potatoes, and quite tasty ketchup. It was so great to meet up with her and just spend time chatting. We were actually there fore several hours and had to keep turning down offers for refreshed beverages from the workers. (I love that they come to your table and offer table service; I think it's so cool!)
Lunch time with friends is always the best. Thanks Caitlyn! Let's do it again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment