No wise cracks about the preceding quote. I happen to like HSM movies and stand by them as "good, down to earth entertainment." That's a quote from the radio program Big Jon and Sparkie that you must have heard me talk about before.
Anyway, I'm here to tell about the movie extravaganza that happened not too far back. (The internet hasn't been working very well around here so loading pictures and such were difficult.) Kathryn and I met up with Rosie and Jesse Williams to go to the Drive In movie theater to watch Men in Black 3 and What to Expect When You're Expecting.
We had Chick-fil-a for dinner while we waited for the place to open. Once we got in, we swung on the swing sets that are there and had a tether ball tournament. Kathryn and I had never played tether ball before so we had fun learning. Jesse is by far the best and creamed us all, quite soundly. :D After that, we chatted as we waited for it to get dark enough for the movies to start.
The movies were both entertaining, and I actually really liked WTEWYE. It's was fun, guys! Can't wait to do it again!
The screen! :)
Best friends!
We like to make funny faces.
0 comments:
Post a Comment