The 4th activity of boundless fun this summer was just last Thursday. Kathryn and I had a wee outing. We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and then headed to the movie theater to immerse ourselves in the silver screen. We chose to watch Snow White and the Huntsman. I thought it was enchanting. And for me, to say that about a movie is a HUGE compliment. Only certain kinds of movie are enchanting and this one was. It was so much in fact, that it inspired me to go home and write a fairy tale. This said fairy tale is in the works at the moment and will be posted just as soon as it is finished. :)
Kathryn and I get the same candy every time we go to the movies. She gets Junior Mints and I get Buncha Crunch. It's become such a standard, that going to the movies without having the candy or eating the candy and not being at the movies is the WEIRDEST thing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment