While at the gym, though, there's a dilemma. To watch one of the three lame offerings on the TVs or listen to one's iPod. The offerings were a news channel...not a chance, a softball game...only if I'm bored stiff, and a soap opera....*shudder.* However, I did NOT feel like listening to the same old music on my iPod that I always listen to at the gym. Therefore, it was the soap opera.
Oh my word! Is it possible for acting to be that bad? Is it possible that a writer could be payed for writing those flat and gagging lines? Is it possible that there could be so many different characters that look exactly the same? Oh yes, it is. Sorry, but it's true. This particular soap opera show that we saw was titled The Young and the Restless. (We happened to miss The Bold and the Beautiful.) The titles make me laugh. But, I must share with you the worst quote of the episode. Prepare yourselves...
Jack: "I love you."
Nikki: "What a coincidence, 'cause I feel the same way."
Yeah, maybe I should've chosen the iPod. Oh well. I went to the gym, feel better, and that's really the main point of this whole thing. I'll post more this week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment