Sum Fun!!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012
I plan on posting many posts with pictures about the fun that happens this summer. This is because I'm planning for a lot of fun, and feel like it's worthy and *should* be posted here. I'm going to title them all with a play on words, Sum Fun, short for summer and instead of some. Get it? Well, even if you don't, I like it. Anyways, so here I start my Sum Fun series!
A couple of weeks ago, one of my really good friends, Jesse, held a senior recital where he showed off his killer skills on the guitar and banjo while singing. It was an amazing concert and one I would have paid to go see! Yes, THAT good! I want him to make a CD immediately.

Some pictures from the night:
 The Master at work! :D

 You did great buddy!

(l to r) Me, Jesse, Kathryn, and Rosie (J's sister)

0 comments: