
The event of the century! Stunning, magnificent, regal, elegant, beautiful, and glorious! It was truly a significant point in history. Everything from the cars (sweet rides) to Westiminister Abbey (utterly jawdropping) was just perfect. The now Princess Catherine looked purely lovely in her wedding gown: hair and jewelry and makeup done perfectly. Prince William looked pretty royal in his bright red uniform, too. Then, there were all the other royals with the Middletons. The Queen and Prince Phillip, I thought, were so old and adorable! I like her yellow hat immensely. Then, there was Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall who looked fine. Mrs. Middleton had on an outfit that I loved. And, Prince Harry....yeah, he was right up there too. ;)
Westminister Abbey, especially with the trees inside it, looked so magnificent. It was truly magical! Then, there was all the cute/ funny stuff. Prince Harry looking back at Princess Catherine before she got to the altar. Prince William joking to Mr. Middleton about how they were supposed to have a small, family affair. The ring not going on the finger right away. Plus, those little pageboys walking behind the bridesmaids. Oh, they were so cute!
Then, of course there was the music. That choir was amazing! Such great voices and the timing they had with everything was great. They seemed to know just when she was going to get to the door and altar so they were able to swell. There was one of those moments, that tears actually came into my eyes. It was so beautiful!
I know some people out there don't think it's a big difference. You people? You're wrong. Sorry, just dead wrong. This is the continuation of one of the last monarchies in existance and Prince William and Princess Catherine are now a part of that. England's monarchy will live on because of them. This was a moment in history, people! Perhaps, 30 years from now, when their son or daughter is getting married, they'll replay PW's and PC's wedding. Then, you can tell your children that you watched that wedding on TV, or even live. It's special, and something people will talk about for years to come. I'm so glad I was a part of it, even from a very great distance. It makes me feel important! So, to all you people that are watching it or got up at 3 to watch it live, yay for you!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love this post! Very cute review oh what happened.
Haha, thanks. Did you watch it live or taped? And you should write a post too! :)
Watched it live! I wrote a post about it a couple of days ago, but no a review.
Post a Comment