New Post

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Wow, I haven't posted in forever. Hmm, what do I have to talk about? Not much. I wore a skirt today. :) Just a casual, white skirt to school, and I felt pretty. :D hahaha

Ooh, this is something, but I'm risking my 16 year old prowess by admitting it. Until about a week ago, I'd never read Stuart Little. Yeah, yeah, quit screaming at me. I was not a big reader when I was the age to read that. Anyway, the best point is that I finally got around to reading it. And, I was really enjoying it. I was like, I should've read this awhile ago.

"But Benny did not know what they were going to find the next day." - Surprise Island (book not movie)

So, I kept reading and reached the second to last chapter and Stuart became a little pill. To finish it off properly was THE most anti-climatic, unsatisfactory ending ever!!! I was so dissappointed. I was also quite a bit annoyed that I'd spent good, solid reading time, in reading a book that as a whole is a dud! Now, I love Charlotte's Web, but this? Ug.

What am I reading now? Well, I'm still wallowing through the dense pages of Les Miserables which I'm enjoying but it's just slow going as I aforementioned that I was wallowing. Usually, you don't get the idea of going fast if your wallowing. Wallowing gives the idea of plugging or plodding slowly through nice cool, brown, sludge. Wallowing also gives the idea of how the Biggest Loser show is going because it's taking soooooo long to get through the show. It's well known that I don't care for that show.

So, since I've now just given you a nice, rather nasty, in-depth definition of the word wallowing as it goes to Meaghan, I shall leave you now. BYE!!!!

0 comments: