Yesterday, Dad was out of town, and Mom and Kathryn were at a Tony Bennet concert. Originally, Dad was going to the concert, but he decided to let Kathryn go. Then, she, being the really nice sister that she is, offered it to me. And ME, being the AMAZING sister that I am, said I knew she'd enjoy it more and to have fun. Soooo, I was alone in the house ("alone with my goldfish"-Big Jon and Sparkie).
What was I going to do with all this free time? "Anything I wanted."-Father of the Bride
See, this really is movie quote central...except Big Jon and Sparkie is a radio program. No matter. It's a quote.
Well, I had to figure out what I was going to do with the free time I'd have from 3 to 11. First thing, school. Yes, I'm good like that. See this angelic face? :D Anyway, knocked that all out and then rubbed my little hands together with GLEEEEEEE!!! And the little hands, is not a hyperbole. I do have hands that are the same size as a 12 year old's. And, she's not done growing. :(
Weighing the time, I decided I could eek out 2 movies of reasonable time. Well, I shouldn't waste these picks on something that someone else wants to watch; I need to do things NO ONE else wants to watch. What did I pick? Appetizer=The Last Song. Now, don't go groaning. This was my night to watch the movies I wanted to watch. This will be ever enforced with how my entree was Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Personally, I think this movie is hysterical! The lines are so witty! I don't know what it is, but I've enjoyed it thoroughly both times I've seen it.
Yes, I had a very fun time. It was good to be by myself for a little while and relax and kick back. I'm not a huge one to be by myself all the time, but once and awhile, I really enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment