Three words: The Adjustment Bureau! Has anyone seen this movie? Well, I've seen it twice, both times in the threaters, and about six hours apart. Yes, a first for our family has eventually happened. Kathryn and I had a get together planned with two of our friends, Rosie and Jesse, to go watch the movie and have lunch. We watched it and just were...blown away. Oh my goodness so amazing.
Well, we went home and kept talking about it to the point that Mom was really getting sick of it. Then, out of the blue, Kathryn suggested going back with Mom and Dad that evening. I jumped on that band wagon immediately. Well, after some discussion, we were going back. Kathryn and I were not only excited about seeing the amazing movie again but also making a memory that would probably not happen ever again.
So, yes, we did something crazy, but it was for a crazy, good movie! I mean, acting was ON (really like Emily Blunt and Matt Damon, plus their pairing was perfect)! Plot was cool and very intriguing! Plus, it was just such a great movie and, yeah, you'll get the point of the title as soon as you watch it. (You'll be watching out for everybody wearing a hat.) You ARE going to watch it, right? *begins to use the force* Yes, you are going to go watch it. Hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment