The Happening
Wait a minute, wasn't that a movie made by Shamalamalama man? Well, if it was, this post has nothing whatsover to do with that movie. And did I spell whatsoever right? I don't know. I'm not quite myself right now. I've recently just had some of the worst pizza a human can consume and it's seriously messing with my brain waves, so please excuse any blunder to my grammar. By the way, I just took a break to eat a Reese's cup and that has helped focus me...somewhat. I'm here to post a new post (wow, I should just stop now) on my blog because I feel like it and I'm tired to seeing the same old one at the top. This is going to be just another post that sums up what's been Happening (now you get the name, don't you?) to me lately. As you may know or not, and I can say this because I have a closed blog, my parents have been in New York for the past couple of days. Anyway, so Kathryn and I have been trying to use our time wisely. The TV to school ratio was very well managed. ;) In my school area, I had a rough draft of an Eng. paper due and a test in my Gov. class. So, the pressure was on me to definitely pull through. My paper topic was the adaption of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to the movie. Because that's way too broad for any paper, I decided to narrow it down to focusing on character, plot, and overal feeling. The paper was supposed to be at least 750 words. Now, because of all the Nano-ing that I've done, this did not seem like any issue to me. And, turns out, it wasn't. I began to write the paper and, upon finishing the third on the characters, I checked the word count. I was in the 900s. I then went to the top of the page and changed one of my sentences. "I shall be focusing on the characters," hahahaha. It felt very good to complete the paper, and I thought it was well done. However, my Gov. test is still hanging over my head at this point. I knew this would just take regular studying because I was more nervous for this test than the one I'd previously aced. Today, I went in and did my best and I'm pretty sure I did well. I seemed to understand it pretty much. Now we get to the fun stuff, MOVIES!!! I'll specifically touch only one of the new movies because the other gets a post too inself because of the story with it. On the list to watch for a long time was Charlie St. Cloud. I mean, it was a Zac Efron movie so we HAD to watch it. I mean, oh my goodness, you know?! Hahaha, not really, but we still wanted to watch it. I did not care for the movie. It was sad (which I expected) but it didn't...I don't know, almost didn't flow. I guess I wasn't satisfied with the ending. And, I recently was feeling so tired that I actually had to take a nap. After waking up, feeling very refreshed, my left arm felt like a dead-weight arm, but more like a half-dead-weight arm. I tell you, it's the freakiest feeling. Wow, such an odd post. BYE! Disclaimer: This post may have been choppy but I was writing it while watching Chopped. The pun on this was not intended. And wait...isn't a disclaimer supposed to go at the beginning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
By the way, I did have this formatted correctly but it wouldn't save properly and so went into one big mass.
Post a Comment