If this is movie quote central, I need to discuss movie quotes a bit more. At the very least, I need to put some more in. So, just for fun, I'm going to put down five of some of our family's most loved quotes. And, I'll also be throwing in some I like by myself. This is my blog after all. hahaha I'll be doing this for a few days, so, keep coming back for a few laughs. For fun, try guessing where they're all from before scrolling to the bottom of the post.
1. "The king's stinking son fired me, and thank you SO MUCH for bringing up such an unpleasant subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?! We're closed!!!"
2."I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR."
(3.)
P 1:"You know, this happened in Spain. People do really stupid stuff in foreign countries."
P 2: "Yeah, they buy leather jackets for much more than they're worth...but they do NOT fall in love with FACIST dictators!"
4. "Now, I don't want them to gain another yard. If they cross the line of scrimage once, I'm gonna take every last one of you. You blitz ALL NIGHT! You make sure they remember, FOREVER, the night they played the Titans!"
5. "I need to eat so I can take my back pills!"
Okay, go ahead. Think of what they're from. It's okay if you don't know them all. You've got plenty of time. Go ahead, rack your brain! ................**taps fingers on the armrest of chair**.........
Okay, that's enough time. Ready for the answers?
1. The Princess Bride
2. Elf
3. You've Got Mail
4. Remember the Titans
5. Christmas Vacation
Tune in next hour. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment