5 Quotes #2

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Okay, everybody ready to get bombarded with some great quotes?

1.
P 1 "This dock is off limits to civilians."
P2 "I am terribly sorry; I didn't know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately."

2.
P1 "Usually I keep my change in my little change bear."
P2 "That's almost interesting."

3. "Come to the table and STUFF yourselves!"

4.
P 1 "This is NOT gonna work."
P2 "While why didn't you say so before?!"
P1 "I DID say so before."

5. "I'll be your coach; I will not be your friend. If you need one of those, take it up with Doc. or Coach Patrick."

Did you get 'em all? Well, here come the answers

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
2.The Kid
3. The Adventures of Robin Hood
4. Star Wars: A New Hope
5. Miracle

0 comments: