On another note, :) , how has your own day been? Well, I'm glad to hear it. My day's been pretty good. I'm very tired these days 'cause I never seem to stop doing things. Once one task gets finished it's zoom on over to the next one. School, the house, dinner, and office work for Dad keep me pretty busy while Mom is away.
Tonight's dinner is leftovers from a previous meal this week. This means the microwave will be my main utensil instead of the stove or oven. I am quite happy about this fact. Microwave the chicken, microwave the rice, and slice open a bag of salad. Voila! An easy dinner sounds nice, and while I haven't had a hard dinner yet while she's been gone, the idea of cooking a full blowout meal is more tiring than you might think.
I know I really have no reason to complain or even really, just talk about "how much work it is," because I think about people like my sister-in-law who has a toddler and a newborn. I've got nothin' on her!


Happy Fantastical Friday! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment