Finished! I'm finished! I'm finished with high school! I'm finished with high school forever!!!!!!!
Did you like how I strung it out there? Yes, today I had my two finals for my dual credit classes, English 2 and History 2. I thought both finals went extremely well!!! :D
As I stepped out of the classroom door of my last final, the realization that I was done with high school hit me. I did three things in succession.
1st, I had to quote. I mean, come on! I had to. However, this quote was not from a movie, but instead was from a youtube video. I raised my arms in the air because that's how you have to say the quote (and the only person in the hallway at that point was sitting with his back to me). Then, I said rather quietly, "I AM the Master and Commander!" :D
2nd, another quote, but this one is much more recognizable from the TV show West Wing. "Victory is mine! Victory is mine! Great day in the morning, people! Victory is mine!" -- "Good morning, Josh." -- "I drink from the keg of glory Donna. Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land."
3rd, this song popped into my head. I don't know who performs the song but I recently heard it as the background music to my choir's "end of the year video." Anyway, the song sprung into my mind and the chorus which happens to be the only part I know has continued to run non-stop for about an hour. :D "Tonight!!!!! We are young! So, let's set the world on FIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRE!!!"
Yep, so that's pretty much it. I've passed a gigantic milestone in my life, and I couldn't be happier right now. I want to thank my parents for homeschooling me from the beginning and never failing to teach me and encourage me to get a good education. I want to thank all my dual credit teachers, even the one who's name has been swept clean from all areas like Moses, for their hard work in preparing me for my full-time college life. I want to thank Mr. Fleming, my choir conductor, for having a creating a program that so greatly impacted my high school life. Also, I must thank my Savior, Jesus Christ. His enabling, His gifts of mind, and His never-ending love have put me where I am today. Thank you to everyone!!! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment