This past week has been fairly difficult with me. I've been so completely bogged down with school, in writing a paper, writing corrections to another paper, and studying for a big test. I felt pressured, but the end was near. Today was when the last of that ended.
Suddenly, I felt light. I felt really happy. Everything just cleared up, and I had this huge burst of energy! For a minute, I thought, now what? With all this free time, what do I do? PARTY! Hahaha, not really, but you get the picture.
I decided to write this post to share with you guys. You know, I always say that these posts don't have to be long, but I still get into the rut of "nothing out of the ordinary" happened to blog about. But you what? Sometimes the common stuff is the coolest to read about.
So, here are a few common things.
*I decided to wear jeans today because I didn't feel like wearing shorts. Well, I got home from school and IMMEDIATELY changed into shorts. I was soooooooooo hot!
*The musical Aida has such great music, and I've been playing it and singing along like a drama queen all afternoon. :D (I have it playing right now.)
*I'm the worst person at remembering to charge my iPod. Thusly, it's often dead when I go to use it. Currently, it's dead, so I'm charging it.
*Because of all the busyness, my writing has suffered. It's amazing how I can not realize I haven't written in a long time, then realize how long it's actually been, and get this deep-longing-hollow feeling until I sit down to write.
Here's a quote to leave with you to convey my feelings after school today.
"FREEDOM!!!!" - Braveheart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment