Nanowrimo

Monday, November 1, 2010
So, November has started, and for all of us writers, that means Nanowrimo has started. Nanowrimo stands for National Novel Writer's Month. You're supposed to write a book in exactly one month. You can start as early midnight of Nov. 1st but you must be done by midnight of Dec. 1st. The official Nanowrimo requires you to write 50,000 words. The young writers program of it allows you to set your own word count goal. :) Guess which one I'm doing? No, I'm NOT doing the 50,000 one. Hahaha. Nope. This year I'm setting my word count goal at 20,000.

You see, I participated in it last year, and my word goal was 15,000. My final total was 15, 773. When you complete your book, they call you a winner! So, I won last year, and I plan to win again this year. Anyway, I will keep you up to date on my progress. I might even post snipets of what I'm writing up here. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one.

0 comments: