A Dream Fufilled

Monday, September 26, 2011
Dreams are pretty amazing things. I'm not talking about the kind when you go to sleep at night, though those can be amazing as well...or not. I mean the dreams when you sit around with nothing to do and think over the little things in life. Those daydreams are exciting, yet they're even more exciting when they're attained and accomplished.
Let me fill you in a bit on a certain dream of mine. For several years, I've wanted a red coat. For some reason, a red coat seems to be about the epitome of winter fashion to me. Because of this view, I wanted one. However, I knew that if I was going to get one, it had to be perfect. 'Cause it's not like you just amass coats of the same color, right? The criteria was that it had to be lower than my hips, had to have a belt, was made out of the "not scratchy sounding" fabric, and had to be the right shade of red. These 4, mostly the last one, proved very difficult to find all together. Mom kept looking in stores, yet none were quite right. Still, I was not discouraged. My red coat was laying or more likely hanging manufactured somewhere.
Well, the day finally arrived. Mom found a coat online that would hang below my hips, had a belt, was made out of the "not scratchy sounding" fabric, was the right shade of red, AND even had epaulets!
A few days later the coat arrived in the mail. I tried it on and....


Well, what do you think? I like it immensely and can't wait for the weather to get cool so I can wear it out and feel like I'm wearing the epitome of all winter fashion. :D

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think it is pretty snazzy, as Grandpa would say!

Ryan Kelly said...

Nice

singerinkitchen said...

I really like it! Stylin'!