I read on facebook tonight that someone was saying that they really should dress up for school tomorrow (as it is the first day), but instead she's just going to wear really casual clothes because she wants to. Funny enough, I thought to myself earlier that instead of dressing up for classes, maybe I should just come in my lounging clothes because that would showcase my senior status.
Don't worry. I'll be wearing my predetermined nice outfit. :) But it did cross my mind.
I'm sitting at my desk in my little room all to myself, surrounded by open plastic bins, refuse all over the floor, and really too many picture frames on my desk, and I'm thinking about tomorrow. There is a slight note in my brain of it being a very important day as it marks the beginning of the end. Still, most of me just thinks it's another year of school. I guess it will feel like that for awhile, until the end starts to sink in.
At this point I have no idea what I'm doing after college, but that's all right for the moment. Later on, not so much. But, worrying about that later.
I have so many Disney memories surrounding me. They are nearly all work related, as that was where I was happiest. Nemo jumps out from my desk in several places. It's definitely not hard to find him here.
And then to the right of me, on the floor in front of the mirror, is my Death Star rug. You know, 'cause that's a very normal thing for a girl's senior dorm room. No matter. I absolutely love it. It brings an extra level of nerd to my room.
I feel like this post has a little too much rambling and introspection thrown in together. Maybe this is where I should end then. I am really tired. Climbing into bed after I finish writing this. With the bed lofted a good 4 feet, it's hard to get into bed with your computer, and then just lay the computer on the floor and go to sleep. Thus, typing this at my desk. Shortly to reach my bed.
I shall not take up anymore of your time. Thanks for reading. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment